Diabetes & Complications Treatment Sydney
Are you suffering from diabetes?
If yes, than you should read this page?
Many diabetic patients believe that once they have diabetes the disease will remain with them for the rest of their life. Is that true or not and can diabetes be reversed? Find out how our programs can reverse or at least halt your disease and stop the diabetes affecting other body organs such as your eyes, kidneys, cardio vascular system and nervous system.
So what is Diabetes?
Diabetes is the disorder of glucose regulation. Due to a constant elevation of blood sugar that over a period of time will weaken the pancreas, causing insulin resistance or the body failing to respond to the insulin. If the regulation of glucose elevation is left untreated then the consequences can be very serious. The effects can cause poor or loss of eyesight, kidney damage, high blood pressure and heart disease. On the other side the social impact of diabetes on the patients is huge.
The good news is that diabetes can be reversed, if the patient follows our treatment plan and improves his/her diet and life style.
What Age Does Diabetes Type 2 Affect?
Today Diabetes Type 2 is affecting all age groups starting at the age of 9 years. In the past diabetes was only affecting people who were older than 45 years and it used to be called adult-onset Diabetes. Due to increasing numbers of obesity and sedentary lifestyle diabetes disease will continue to increase in the coming years. Diabetes Type 2 affects those who have a family history of diabetes but also includes those who eat junk food, people who stay for an extended time behind a computer or TV and people who lack activity or exercise in their life.
Why elevated blood glucose causes so many problems?
Many people are not aware that your body’s cells are not able to regulate sugar (blood glucose). These cells are kidney cells, eye cells, nervous system cells and blood vessels cells in our cardio vascular system. That is why people who suffer from diabetes will suffer from other complication that may include gradual loss of eyesight, kidneys problems, high or low blood pressure or blockages in heart arteries that can cause heart attacks , stress, anxiety, obesity and some types of cancer.
Finally if you have been diagnosed in the past with diabetes the chances are that 70% of your pancreas has been damaged. That is why we include in our treatment program specific herbs and vitamins to help regenerate the pancreas cells to increase insulin production.
Risk Factors for Diabetes Mellitus – Type 2
- If you are over 40 years
- Genetic links in your family history
- Fats around the abdominal wall called the evil fats have the strongest connection. For men a waist greater than 102 cm and women a waist greater than 88 cm.
- Lack of exercise and poor diet choice are the biggest contributor to diabetes.
- Persistence and in three separate blood tests the elevation of blood sugar and triglycerides in the blood can increase the risk of diabetes and CVDs
- Numbness or burning sensation of distal extremities
- Mood swings, fatigue and lack of motivation
- Get stressed easier and exhaustion
- Frequent infections with Candida Albican in the gut and skin
- Poor or blurred vision
- Impotence and fertility problems.
Tony’s Treatment Program
Tony’s unique treatment program focus on these key elements
- Patient and family health history and diseases risk factors
- Patient diet
- Patient best activity and type of exercise
- Patient Specific Supplements to support his/her Genetic Weakness
- Patient life style and quality of sleeping
- Patient internal balance and peace with himself.
During the consultation, Tony will advise you if you need to do these Genetic Tests
1. Advance Genetic Test
2. Genetic Diet Test
These tests will lay the foundation to support the body’s genetic weaknesses and re-balance it with strength.
In Tony’s clinic you will find that his programs and support will focus mainly on achieving your health goals that include feeling content, happy, and productive so you can enjoy a life with fulfillment and success.
This can only be achieved by using true holistic and scientific approaches. Supported by the latest scientific and nutrigenomics research ,specific clinical tests and specific blood tests done by your doctor, combined with the best of diet, exercise and supplements.
Call us today to book for a Free Consultation and find out how we can help you.