Cancer the major threat to human life today!
Most people fear cancer like no other disease and the question is Why?
Cancer has been linked with imminent death and it is just a matter of time. Yet many people in the past have survived longer contrary to what their doctors or oncologist had told them, and some even recovered! So why did the others had survived or even recovered? Before that it is important to understand that the number of the new diagnostics cases of cancer each year are going higher as they are shown below in the Statistics for 2022.
What are the statistics for cancer?
Despite a decline in cancer deaths and an increase in survival over time, cancer is still the second-most common cause of death in Australia after cardiovascular disease.
- In 2022, it is estimated that 162,163 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in Australia (88,982 males and 73,181 females).
- 1 in 2 Australian men and 1 in 3 Australian women will be diagnosed with cancer by the age of 85.
- Cancer is a leading cause of death in Australia – more than 44,000 people died from cancer in 2013. Cancer accounted for about 3 in 10 deaths in Australia.
- Around 19,000 more people die each year from cancer than 30 years ago, this is due mainly to population growth and aging. However, the death rate (number of deaths per 100,000 people) has fallen by more than 16%.
- 66% of people diagnosed with cancer in Australia are still alive five years after a cancer diagnosis.
The most common cancers in Australia (excluding non-melanoma skin cancer) are prostate, breast, colon rectal (bowel), melanoma and lung cancer. These five cancers account for over 60% of all cancers diagnosed in Australia.
So, what can I do to prevent or strengthen my immune system?
Did you know that each one of us of our life develop cancer cells inside the body, yet not everyone who develop cancer cells which will end with tumour. Why? To answer this question. According to Muenst S. J Intern Med. 2016 Jun he said the cancer cells inside our body goes in three stages
- Elimination where the immune system is strong enough to eliminate the cancer cells. At that stage we feel great and healthy and full of energy
- Equilibrium where now the immune system cannot eliminate every cancer cell and some start to proliferate or multiply in their developed area. At that stage we gained some weight, we sleep less and we do not have time to eat properly, so we eat lots of junks food as we are busy. Also, the exercise routine is not as great as before, simply we do not feel as energetic as we used to be and we wake up most of the times tired in the morning.
- Escape where now the immune system is over whelmed with toxins, heavy metals such As Mercury a very dangerous heavy metals, leaky gut, gut flora is not healthy, gain weight and belly fats (very highly inflammatory fats area). Simply the toxic load inside the body became critical and over whelm the anti-oxidant system that protects our DNA from free radicals’ damages. Beside that energy level will plunge down, sleeping is disturbed, over whelmed with works hours and rarely to exercise. Here the cancer will start to avoid or block the immune system from being attacked or detected and the metastasis stage start, where cancers cells can now migrate from one organ to another one through the blood circulation.
So, as you can see cancer does develop over night, but took time. And that what made Dr. Stefansson to say that cancer is the disease of civilisation.
Cancer Prevention is it fiction or a scientific Fact?
According to Vilhjalmur Stefansson in his book “Cancer Disease of Civilization”
- “In his book V. Stefansson spent 36 years of contact with the Eskimos, he had never seen a case of malignant disease among the truly primitive Eskimos and Indians, although it frequently occurs when they become modernised.” So according to him could it can be prevented? as only One case of cancer in fifty years has been reported after the introduction of processed food in Inuit (Eskimo) people of Alaska and Canada.
To answer the question, we have to find out what had changed in human diet and environment in the last 100 years?
- Excess intake of sugar, carbohydrates, high proteins diet, damaged and hydrogenated fats, colours and preservatives, heavy metals toxicity, pesticide, herbicide, stress and electromagnetic pollutions, and many others indoor toxins.
- More than 100,000 new industrial chemicals have been introduced and found their ways into our chain of Food.
- The production of corn syrup in 1962 heralded a cheap alternative to other sweeteners. Today corn syrup replaces most sweeteners in all soft drinks, cookies, chocolate, ice cream etc. Please note here that many studies showed that consuming more than 50 grams of corn syrups or fructose per day can lead to insulin resistance that open the doors to diabetes, CVD and cancers.
- Refined and denatured fast food which are convenience and fast, but with no nutritional value compared with home cooked meals. The result: a high acidic diet resulting in minerals and vitamin deficiencies, especially calcium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, potassium, and vitamin C, vitamin A and folic acid.
- From 1938 to 1990 the number of men with testicular cancer tripled.
- Breast cancer was unheard of before 1950, after fifty years 56 out of one 100,000 females have breast cancer in the USA.
So, the relationship between an increase in the cancer rate and diet changes is very obvious.
Tony’s Support Cancer Program
Tony’s unique support program focus on these key elements
- Providing a very balanced diet to be discussed in great details
- Adapting Low carbohydrates, moderate proteins especially the ones high omega 3 and proteins high in omega 6 (especially GLA) diet
- Avoid hydrogenated oils, margarine and other shortening oils
- Super foods high in anti-oxidants and low in sugar
- Best quality of fibre to reduce toxic load in the colon and support immune balance
- Best types of relaxing exercise, gentle types of exercise that produce low inflammation and increase blood circulation and oxygen
- Specific and Strong Supplements to boost back the immune systems
- Improve Patient quality of sleeping very important
- Recommending Minerals and Heavy Metals Analysis test to find the levels of these dangerous toxic metals such Mercury one of them