Naturopathic 16 Testing
Naturopathic 16 testing covers the following Tests:
- Live blood analysiscan help identify faster the size, shape, ratios and fine structure of the red cells, white cells and platelets in your blood. Then we can identify your health problems and develop suitable treatment protocols.
- Weight Analysis Test can examine your Body’s Weight Distribution of Fat/Muscles/ and assess your Hydration level and Biological Age.
- Blood Pressure Analysis is measuring the Blood Pressure of all extremities to see if the Blood Distribution Pressure is Even.
- Zinc Tally is quick and simple Test to Assess the Zinc Status in the body.
- Urinary Indican Test is a simple-to-use point-of-care screening tool that allows for assessment of Dysbiosis, SIBO and Malabsorption states as evidenced by the presence of Indican. Also known as indoxyl sulfate, Indican is produced when there is Putrefaction of Tryptophan from Dietary Protein by Dysbiotic Bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. A positive test result suggests Dysbiosis and/or SIBO and/or Malabsorption states, with Darker Shades indicating more severe Dysfunctions. (AM/PM)
- Hydration Test is a simple Test to assess your Hydration Level by using a special Strip Test showing the Hydration Level. (AM/PM)
- Kidney Urinary Test is a test strip containing chemicals that react to certain substances. This Test is used to detect pathological changes in urine. (AM/PM)
- Urinary Ph Test is a test strip indicate the acidity of urine by changing colour on contact with it. (AM/PM)
- Saliva Ph Test is a test strip indicate the level of the acidity in the Saliva by changing colour on contact with it. (AM/PM)
- Urinary Heavy Metals is a Test Using specific Chemical Agent to Check if the is Any residue in the Urine of Mercury, Lead, Aluminium, Cadmium or Zinc. (AM/PM)
Why Using the Naturopathic 16 Testing?
Naturopathic 16 Testing are quick and easy Tests. They give a very good indication what is going inside the Body. These Test require Two Urine Test Plastic Container, plus Tony will give you other Instructions before coming to your appointment.