Are you suffering from diabetes?
If yes, then you should read this page?
Many diabetic patients believe that once they have diabetes the disease will remain with them for the rest of their life. Is that true or not and can diabetes be reversed? Find out how our programs can reverse or at least halt your disease and stop the diabetes affecting other body organs such as your eyes, kidneys, cardio vascular system and nervous system.
So, what is Diabetes?
Diabetes is the disorder of glucose regulation. Due to a constant elevation of blood sugar that over a period of time will weaken the pancreas, causing insulin resistance or the body failing to respond to the insulin. If the regulation of glucose elevation is left untreated then the consequences can be very serious. The effects can cause poor or loss of eyesight, kidney damage, high blood pressure and heart disease. On the other side the social impact of diabetes on the patients is huge.
The good news is that diabetes can be reversed, if the patient follows our treatment plan and improves his/her diet and life style.
What Age Does Diabetes Type 2 Affect?
Today Diabetes Type 2 is affecting all age groups starting at the age of 9 years. In the past diabetes was only affecting people who were older than 45 years and it used to be called adult-onset Diabetes. Due to increasing numbers of obesity and sedentary lifestyle diabetes disease will continue to increase in the coming years. Diabetes Type 2 affects those who have a family history of diabetes but also includes those who eat junk food, people who stay for an extended time behind a computer or TV and people who lack activity or exercise in their life.
Why elevated blood glucose causes so many problems?
Many people are not aware that your body’s cells are not able to regulate sugar (blood glucose). These cells are kidney cells, eye cells, nervous system cells and blood vessels cells in our cardio vascular system. That is why people who suffer from diabetes will suffer from other complication that may include gradual loss of eyesight, kidneys problems, high or low blood pressure or blockages in heart arteries that can cause heart attacks, stress, anxiety, obesity and some types of cancer.
Finally, if you have been diagnosed in the past with diabetes the chances are that 70% of your pancreas has been damaged. That is why we include in our treatment program specific herbs and vitamins to help regenerate the pancreas cells to increase insulin production.
Risk Factors for Diabetes Mellitus – Type 2
- If you are over 40 years
- Genetic links in your family history
- Fats around the abdominal wall called the evil fats have the strongest connection. For men a waist greater than 102 cm and women a waist greater than 88 cm.
- Lack of exercise and poor diet choice are the biggest contributor to diabetes.
- Persistence and in three separate blood tests the elevation of blood sugar and triglycerides in the blood can increase the risk of diabetes and CVDs
- Numbness or burning sensation of distal extremities
- Mood swings, fatigue and lack of motivation
- Get stressed easier and exhaustion
- Frequent infections with Candida Albican in the gut and skin
- Poor or blurred vision
- Impotence and fertility problems.
Tony’s unique treatment program focus on these key elements
- Your Diet, types of food and the ratios of food intake between Carbohydrates, Proteins and type of Fats
- The Ratio between the inflammatory food intake verse non inflammatory food
- Patient and family health history and diseases risk factors
- Patient life style activity and the Balance between types of exercise
- Specific Supplements to support minerals and vitamins deficiency that worsen the Diabetes Disease
- The Stress level and the quality of sleeping
- The underline (i.e., Anger, frustration, work related stress, family problems) that increases the Patient Food intake
For some Patient we may ask you to do specific Blood test with your doctor, however
During the consultation, Tony will advise you if you need to do
- Advance Genetic Test (understanding your body produce naturally high bad Cholesterol and Liver Detox Weakness and Strength)
- Genetic Diet Test (if obesity or overweight is an issue to the Patient)
- Others non-Genetic Types of Tests such as (Heamview, Weight Analysis, Urinary Indican Test, Saliva or Urinary pH)
These tests will explain what is going inside your body right now and will support the body’s genetic weaknesses and show you how to Strength them with specific Nutrigenomics Supplements. Supporting Genetics Weakness come with Special Super Food, Specific Supplements, Specific Exercise, Stress Reductions and its impact and more…
In Tony’s clinic you will find that his programs and support will focus mainly on achieving your specific health goals and beyond. these include feeling content, happy, and productive so you can enjoy a life with fulfillment and success.
This can only be achieved by using true total holistic and scientific approaches. Supported by the latest scientific and nutrigenomics research, specific clinical tests and specific blood tests done by your doctor, combined with the best of diet, exercise and supplements.