Healthy strawberry blueberry smoothie with chia seed
- 350 ML Coconut water or simply alkaline water
- 2 Tbsp Chia Black/white chia
- 1/2 Tsp Psyllium Husk
- 2 Tbsp Organic almond
- 1/4 Cup Frozen or fresh organic blue berries
- 1 Tbsp Raw organic Honey
- 1 Tbsp Organic golden flax seed oil
- 2 Large Strawberries
- Mix 350 ml of coconut water or almond milk with 2 tablespoons of each of chia and almond, ¼ cup of frozen berries, 1 tablespoon of each of honey and flax seed oil.
- Blend the mix for 20-30 seconds.
- Add water until you reach the desired consistency if to thick.
- Serve immediately in two cups and top them with few slices of strawberry and enjoy.